Titan Trucks, Inc. is always interested in hiring company drivers who are committed to safety, compliance, and customer service.
- Must be 23 years old or older
- Must live in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Southwest Kansas.
- Must have 2 years over the road experience in last 3 years.
- No critical traffic violations such as:driving 15 miles over speed limit, following too close, reckless driving, improper or erratic lane changes, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than 4 minor moving violations on driving record over the past 3 years
- No more than 2 minor moving violations within the last 12 months
- No DWI or DUI in past 10 years
- Must speak and read English
- Must be physically fit and capable of the labor required for tarping, untarping, climbing ladders, cleaning inside of trailers, etc.
- Able to pass a pre-employement drug screen
- Successfully complete a road test
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas (some drivers run 48 states)
- Your home time will vary depending if you are hired for local runs, regional runs, or long haul.
- Local: Home all weekends
- Regional: Home all weekends
- Long haul: Home every other weekend.
Types of Trailers pulled
- Local: live bottoms
- Pneumatic Info: Belt trailers, Hoppers, and live bottoms
- Regional & long haul: Hopper bottoms
Pay Scale - Company driver
As a company driver, you will be paid a percentage of the gross rate.
- year 1 - 25%
- year 2 - 25.5%
- year 3 - 26%
- year 4 - 26.5%
- year 5 - 27%
Vacation pay - Company driver
- After 1 year you get 1 week vacation
- After 2 years you get 2 weeks vacation
- Your vacation pay will be your "average" earned weekly wage.
Our drivers earn $40,000-$60,000 per year.
If you have met the criteria listed above, and want to be a part of a growing, successful and compliant company contact our recruiting department:
Charlie Miller - 1(800)827-2304 email@example.com